Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wheeee , i got the perfect birthday gift 
Happy dao max ._. 
Haircut failure , wow . super nice birthday gift 
I'm so touched that i wanna cry O: 
Gan dong dao yao ku , best man ._. 
Fuck , i dont feel like going to school tmr  
Hehaho , i haven't started on any homework , tmr i wonder have what lampa subjects :/
Zzz , can anybody send me timetable , thanks x1000000000000000 
I'm blasting songs on my earpiece D; going deaf soon 
I would go crazy whenever i see my hair , knnbccb 
Sorry , but god damm it 
Everywhere short like wtf , much worse than my previous hair 
Worse is fringe , big fuck 
The aunty dont know whats wrong with her 
I realise i rant rant rant after every haircut , but this got to be one of the worst D:
Fuck man , b lim wouldn't be able to recognise me already , i seem to be another person now 
Screw everything ._.
I want go kick balls already , ok ball infact , sibehhhhh dulan 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home